The fifth seminar of the UniCFD Laboratory of ISP RAS was held on August 28th, in the Institute for System Programming of the RAS, room 110 at 16:00.
Under the seminar the results of the ISP RAS representatives’ participation in international conferences on computational simulation in hydro-, aero- and gas-dynamics problems were presented.
Kraposhin Matvey Viktorovich (Ivannikov ISP of the RAS).
Ryazanov Daniil Alexandrovich (Ivannikov ISP of the RAS, M. V. Lomonosov Moscow State University).
Strizhak Sergey Vladimirovich (HP, Ivannikov ISP of the RAS).
Results of the ISP RAS representatives’ participation in major international conferences were presented:
- 6th European Conference on Computational Mechanics (Solids, Structures and Coupled Problems — 7th European Conference on Computational Fluid Dynamics — 11-15 June 2018, Glasgow, UK;
- 10th International Conference on Computational Fluid Dynamics — 9-13 July 2018, Barcelona, Spain;
- 13th OpenFOAM Workshop — 24-29th June 2018, Shanghai, China;
- XIX International Conference on the Methods of Aerophysical Research — 13-19 August 2018, Novosibirsk, Russia.
During the seminar the following topics were discussed:
- brief information on reports presented by ISP RAS members;
- information on the most interesting and promising topics, reported at conferences;
- opportunities for cooperation with colleagues from other organizations.