We’re pleased to invite you to the V annual seminar “Open Software in Continuum Mechanics” which is held as a part of the Ivannikov ISPRAS Open Conference on December 1, 2017 in Moscow, Russia.
The seminar is devoted to development and implementation of numerical methods for continuum mechanics problems, application of open-source codes for industrial cases, parallel computing and big data analysis technologies.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- turbulent flows modeling;
- conjugate heat transfer problems;
- applied hydrodynamics, gas dynamics and aerodynamics problems;
- development of custom solvers and libraries;
- scientific visualization and processing of numerical results;
- education based on open source packages.
You are invited to submit results of your research for the event. Papers will be accepted after peer review. Results of your research should not be published or/and submitted to other conferences.
Participation in the Open Conference and the seminar is free. To become a participant you should register in the Ivannikov ISPRAS Open Conference website.
- Paper submission deadline: 15 October 2017
- Paper notification deadline: 10 November 2017
- Registration deadline: 10 November 2017
- Seminar day: 01 December 2017